ProgGrrl's favorite things about going to the BSG cast and crew screening of 413, last night in Los Angeles:
- I was there. How the frak did that happen? And I got to hang out with this terrific blogger, extra double plus good.
- Ron Moore and Bradley Thompson praising the entire cast and crew effusively on stage before the screening.
- A SciFi exec onstage, saying "they're feeling it" for an Emmy this year. Cross your fingers.
- Bear and Brendan McCreary performing All Along The Watchtower live onstage with a guitar and an accordion.
- Finally seeing some BSG eps on The Big Screen. The detail. The intensity. Wow.
- The reaction of the audience to any scene starring Michael Hogan's Incredible Acting Eye. FTW!
- The reaction of the audience to any of Tory's scenes (lots of boos and hisses, LOL).
- Knowing, at the end, that we may be seeing a lot more of a certain somebody on the show now. I hope.
- Meeting Paula Malcomson and Esai Morales and telling them how happy I am about Caprica moving forward. GO TEAM!
- Leaving the afterparty...feeling like a fox drifting, drifting along in the river...on a strong current...
ProgGrrl's favorite things about the auction today in Pasadena (WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL GO CHECK OUT ON SUNDAY, ADMISSION IS FREE):
- Standing two feet away from all those memorable props. Getting up close with the CIC set pieces to see how detailed (and beat to hell) they actually are. TV magic at its finest.
- Finally meeting Joe from the wondrous Battlestar Wiki...and Steve from the very cool site FuturePast... two of the folks that have been working really hard on this auction for months.
- Sitting in the frakkin' raptor! (More on that soon.)
(Sorry bout the cruddy video quality...but my Mino HD didn't get here in time...)