The second Battlestar Props and Costume Auction begins on May 8th through the 10th, but Thursday the 7th is preview day, along with several panels. Bear McCreary previews his panel event on his blog. Also scheduled to appear on the 5 p.m. actors panel are: Grace Park, Michael Trucco, Kate Vernon and Luciana Carro. Bear will be a part of the 6:00 p.m. Production Executive Panel:
* Daniel Colman - Emmy-nominated and MPSE Award-winning Sound Designer will demonstrate the impact of sound on the BSG experience.
* Harvey Frand - Producer
* Gary Hutzel - Emmy and VES Award-winning VFX Supervisor will demonstrate the visual effects process
* Paul Leonard - Co-Producer will present an overview of the post production process.
* Bear McCreary - Composer will present a behind the scenes look at the making of a score
* Michael Nankin - Director of Maelstrom, Scar, Sometimes a Great Notion and Someone to Watch Over Me, will present his personal collection of 3D behind the scenes photos.
* Wayne Rose - Director of Blood on the Scales, Emmy winner for Razor Webisodes and Streamy winner for Face of the Enemy Webisodes
* Andy Seklir - Associate Producer and Editor
* Bradley Thompson - Supervising Producer and Co-Writer of Maelstrom, Scar, Sometimes A Great Notion, Someone To Watch Over Me and Revelations
* David Weddle - Supervising Producer and Co-Writer of Maelstrom, Scar, Sometimes A Great Notion, Someone To Watch Over Me and Revelations
Order the auction catalog, (or download the catalog PDF) and read their FAQ for more information.
Red Eye Chicago, and TV Squad have more information as well.