Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hot Fudge Planet

Mojo is running a contest over on his blog:

If any of you think you can beat the Eye of Jupiter Nachos for sheer originality, send your own clever Galactica/food creations and we’ll post them here. I guess we need a prize… hmmm… how about this: the winner will get an extremely rare, custom made, not-available-anywhere ”Cylon Raiders” T-shirt (I can’t publish a picture of it because it’s based on a copyrighted design, but trust me - it’s frakking cool).

I have seen the tee design and, yes, it's frakking cool. So enter today, foodies.

(wisteria...I'm looking at you girl!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The hot fudge planet must have been where Lee was always jumping off to during the break between seasons 2 and 3, right? I wouldn't mind a visit there myself, it probably smells better than the algae planet.

Alanna said...

Yes, ma'am. I just sent him an e-mail. :)