Thursday, April 03, 2008

So…where’s my frakkin’ pizza?

BrandWeek has a totally insider-baseball piece on the marketing of Season 4 (tip o’ the hat to greycoupon). All I have to say is…when are we going to see those pizza offers? We're T-minus 30 hours away from my Frak Party...and I want my free BSG pizza. :D

For the rest of you marketing geeks in the hizzy, Broadcast Newsroom has a piece on the ad agency that created the two half-hour BSG specials, as well as the “What The Frak” video. Yes it’s true folks: that’s the same company that did the LOST recap vid – using the same voiceover by one of their producers Mary O’Brien. It’s fun to read about what fans of the show these guys are, and how concerned they were about the rest of fandom’s impressions.

Meanwhile, I see that Scott Ian's BSG blog is listed on the official home page - great to know that wasn't an April Fool's prank.

No comments: