Tuesday, January 13, 2009

3 More Days. Keep Your Head Down.

ETA: It is the next morning...and another commenter posted a response to Adam's comments saying this is a bunch of baloney. Then again, I just read this. So...I say: you could survive for a few more days staying away from the danger zones...just in case. :)


I hope our reader Adam doesn't mind if I repost here something he just wrote in the comments section on an earlier post:

The identity of the Final Cylon has apparently leaked due to the Sci-Fi Channel letting the relevant episode's script be put on eBay. Pictures of the script seem to confirm who the person is.

As a result, if you don't want to be spoiled about the big reveals in this week's episode I would suggest avoiding any spoiler sites at all for the next few days. Duck and cover!


We have no idea if this is true. But be careful out there, spirgins...You may want to stay off the SciFi.com boards, io9.com, SpoilerTV, etc.