Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Olmos on the end

From Ask Ausiello...

Question: I need some Battlestar Galactica in my life. Scoop, por favor! Thanks! -- Kat

Ausiello: You and me both, Kat. Luckily, one of us has some in his life, it's me, and I'm willing to share. At the High School Musical 3 premiere, Edward James Olmos told me that the show's sendoff "is like a great book. You love reading it and you want to find out what happens in the story, but you also are so sad it is ending. That's how I feel about Battlestar. It has been a great experience for me. I don't want it to end, but I think the ending is so strong that I am happy to have fans see it. People are going to get their minds blown." Mine's already boggled.


Question: Any info on the BSG movie that will follow the series? -- Jamie

Ausiello: As a matter of fact, Olmos had something to say about that, too, as he'd just finished shooting it. "I directed it, so I am in the process of editing it right now," he revealed. "You will actually see it come to a conclusion. That's amazing in my eyes because it is such a large story."



The Galactica Quorum posted an interview with Olmos from DragonCon, along with some excerpts from the BSG panels at the con.

Have you ever visited the blog Fraktastic? They linked to a great Glark post: "Truthful TV Title Cards" (some NSFW) that includes fun art for BSG and one of my other favorite shows MAD MEN.

No comments: