Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A desire so strong it's a tad painful.

[ETA on this post the next morning: Sorry folks, nothing to see yet, Sci Fi Channel did NOT show new BSG footage during EUREKA last night. But TV Squad still said what they said...we'll do some snooping and try to find out what's up.]


I may be projecting, but let's play connect the dots.

TV Squad has put their panel recap online today and it includes this line: "We were shown a preview clip that will air soon on Sci Fi, which had clips from the remaining episodes."

Twitterer Kenny Chiwa is apparently interning for the Sci Fi Channel in LA this summer. He wrote this yesterday: "Make sure to watch Eureka on SciFi tomorrow night at 9pm for some new promos!"


Is anyone going to watch EUREKA tonight? *desperation creeping into voice*



P.S. - TV Squad also mentioned Sci Fi Channel is promising to start giving video embed codes for their Con vids. That'll be nice. Maybe they'll be on Hulu? Heck, the entire DOCTOR HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG is now on Hulu...why not a few panel vids.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is anyone going to watch EUREKA tonight? *desperation creeping into voice*

Well, I am now (and will set my DVR too)!

Anonymous said...

MUST CALL HOME TO CONFIRM DVR SET TO TAPE EUREKA... THX for the heads-up!
Glenn

Asta said...

I was wondering if they might run some new promos during 'Eureka'. I'll have to remember to set the recorder when I get home. I have 'Stargate: Continuum' to watch tonight. :)

Child Of Agathon said...

Well Eureka's rating just went WAY up for it's premiere...

Anonymous said...

Proggrrl check your old stomping grounds tonight. Our tech man will be working on it.

ProgGrrl said...

@Anonymous #2: I knew the shippers would come through on this. :D

I hope they show something!

Child Of Agathon said...

Wow! Just sat through that whole episode and nothing! I'm so pissed, not because it's a bad show but because I was sooo excitied to see something.. anything. That sucks guess we'll just have to wait.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I was disappointed too. :(

Oh well...it was fun hoping, anyway.