Friday, April 25, 2008

Look to the Future

I don't see any evidence today on skiffy's site that the new ep, ESCAPE VELOCITY, will stream all day like last week. So one should assume it is only showing at noon.

ETA: confirmation that I missed earlier - it's definitely streaming only at noon.

Here's the stream page link.

Meanwhile, thanks to All About Tahmoh, I found this new incredibly primitive yet informative blog that seems to be tracking all the Fox scifi shows in development or production for next season - including Ron Moore's VIRTUALITY and Joss Whedon's DOLLHOUSE featuring Tahmoh Penikett.

9 comments:

radii said...

What the FRAK is up with Sci-Fi Channel?

Why only stream 15 minutes of the new episode when they streamed the entire episodes of 1-3?

Dumb.

Anonymous said...

This episode has ended.

WTF?

mysfit said...

Well I'm glad to see it wasn't just me.

I did note that the thing now says PREVIEW............apparently they aren't going to give us the whole ep anymore.

frakkitall the one time I can watch :)

Anonymous said...

WTFr?

So it wasn't just me? What in the heck happened? Geez, we get HOURS of last weeks episode and 20 minutes of this weeks? Crap.

mysfit said...

just checked the link from the confirmation and it definitely says

PREVIEW

Folks on the scifi thread are a bit miffed as well.

ProgGrrl said...

Yup it says preview...I didn't catch that either.

And WHOA are people on the skiffy forum P.O.'d right now.

On the brighter side: RACETRACK LIVES! W00t!

And what was up with Roslin's haircut? A few sharp eyed fans noted it's like her opera house 'do.

I love love love the Baltar-as-Jesus thing. Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

Roslin cancer wig

ProgGrrl said...

@anon: that's depressing.
Is it too early for scotch?

Anonymous said...

They're only showing 15 minute previews now? They could've at least announced it beforehand somewhere on the main SciFi Channel website. Oh well, guess it's back to watching it on hulu.com.