Monday, September 24, 2007

Welcome back, you're frakked.

Hi folks, I've just returned from a lovely week on the Maine coastline. Ahhhh, lobster rolls.

Let me restart my posting with a jump back, for a second look at something Logan put up last week: this link to TVGuide.com talking about the 10/year/10 split of seasons 4.0 & 4.5. Can we now note the other tidbit which is a-bit-too-casually dropped by TV Guide: the Season 3 DVDs are not coming out in the USA until SPRING 2008?

Gulp.

[hat tip to meshel73 at battlestar blog for the find]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That'd be terrible ! For you, I mean ! In France, season 3's coming out... TODAY !

*can't wait*

ProgGrrl said...

GGGRRRRR.

So tell me, I understand the Region 2 that came out Sept 3rd in the UK has NO extras...what about your French version? Extras?

Anonymous said...

No extras. I haven't purchased my box yet, but my fellow french fans are already very angry...
It's really boring since RDM said how much he wanted us to see the extra footage in the podcasts.

GRRRR too !