Friday, July 27, 2007

Live from The Nerd Prom

SDCC (aka Comic-Con) reports are trickling in…Roadrunner was at the BSG panel with Richard Hatch, Bear McCreary and Mark Verheiden yesterday – and Hatch had some VERY interesting things to say (IGN also covered it here). IGN talked to Mark Verheiden about BSG and his film script ARK. The skiffy forum members who are at SDCC made a thread for liveblogging throughout the week, and audio from the Hatch panel was posted last night.

Buddy TV ponders the deeper meaning of Ron Moore’s most recent interview statements.

DVDActive has a much nicer, hires photo of the UK R2 Season 3 DVD cover.

Word on the netstreet is that the BIONIC WOMAN pilot has “leaked” and BSG fandom has found it, are viewing it, and are loving Katee Sackhoff even MORE than they already do. My spirginal self is not partaking, and I’m not sharing those links. But there are some great Katee screen caps here and here. Looks awesome. [thanks ez-as-pi and syliasyliasylia!]

Today's OT: I love, love, love that LOST writers Carlton Cuse and Damon Lindelof brought bells onto the SDCC stage with them – to ring if either thought the other was getting too spoilery. Adorkable. DVDActive has news of a fall release of a Stanley Kubrick Collection including 2001, A CLOCKWORK ORANGE, EYES WIDE SHUT, FULL METAL JACKET, and THE SHINING. Several sites have published details about the upcoming BLADE RUNNER: FINAL CUT DVD release (Variety, Cinematical, IGN). There will be a limited theatrical run in NY & LA before the DVD arrives. Sssssswwwwwwweeeeeeet.

3 comments:

Logan Gawain said...

Awesome stuff!

Anonymous said...

Lots of good stuff there! I hadn't heard that Gaeta was originally scripted to get axed. He's grown on me. I like him.

I'm trying to stay a spirgin for BW too but it is oh so tempting....

einaphets

ProgGrrl said...

I feel like I already know waaaaayyyyy too much about BW. Definitely NOT watching series TILL IT'S ON THE AIR, if you catch my drift. *g* But those screen caps look nice and of course I love that fight in the rain scene.