Friday, May 11, 2007

Season 4 and Out

Edward James Olmos and Katee Sackhoff have told If Magazine and IESB that season 4 will be the last for Battlestar Galactica.

Of season 4 Eddie says:

"It’s fantastic. I think they’re going to discover some very important issues about what the fan base really, really wants to see and what’s to understand about this show. We’re heading into the final season. This is the final season as we speak. All of us are very saddened by that, but we always knew there was going to be a conclusion and we would find Earth, so we will be finding Earth this season. I wish it would [keep going]. I could do 10 years like this season. I think that this is some of finest usages of television that I have been a part of in my life. Bar nun. I’ve been doing this for 42 years. I’ve done some really good work in television and motion pictures but there really is nothing like this show. I can honestly tell you that this is one of the finest dramatic pieces work on humanity I’ve ever seen in my life."
Regarding the Pegasus telefilm, "Razor" he says:
"My involvement is minimal; it’s more of a situation about what happened to the Pegasus prior to getting to us. It’s a very powerful piece of work. The writing is…these kids are doing very well! Ron Moore, I don’t think he’ll ever have this opportunity again."
Read the full report at IF.

Eddie and Katee were at the Universal Hilton for the Saturn Awards, where BSG won best cable/syndicated series. Full lists of winners are at Variety and Sci-Fi Wire.

No comments: