Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Nerdvana Revealed

Some details of what TV fans will be getting at this year's Nerdvana (aka the San Diego Comic-Con) are at last coming out.

This morning Seat42F started to reveal a bunch of panel days and times. After a full day of source-prodding, the Watch With Kristin grrls have a whole bunch more, including stuff we care about here at Sitrep. Although they take pains to point out this is all "totally unofficial, unauthorized and subject to change (especially if there is an actors' strike)," this is what they've announced:

Saturday, July 26

2:15–3:15 p.m.: Battlestar Galactica panel

6–7 p.m.: Jason Smilovic of My Own Worst Enemy and Ronald D. Moore of Virtuality, TV Guide panel

TBD: Dollhouse panel


I hope you kittens bought your tickets already, because the 4-day pass, and the Saturday-only pass, ARE COMPLETELY SOLD OUT NOW.

No mention yet of a CAPRICA related panel...is it too much to ask to get Morales, Stolz, Walker, Malcomson and a juicy clip reel? :)

ETA: PopCultureGeek has compiled a great list of film-related panel rumors and possibilities. *getting more excited*

ETA2: Dark Horizons with a bit more on possible film-related events.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So no word on who's going to be sitting in on the BSG panel yet?

ProgGrrl said...

Nope. This is the most info we have so far. This stuff is never announced very far in advance. Hey some panels don't announce exact guests at all -- you show up and get what you get. But BSG panels here have always been pretty terrific.

Anonymous said...

What frightens me is the possibility that the Dollhouse panel might be up against either Lost or BSG.

Anonymous said...

Hey thanks for the link! We're all big fans of Galactica Sitrep at PCG (I visit it daily for my BSG fix), so we're honored you found us!

ProgGrrl said...

@b!x: Oh the horror...the horror...
o_O

@robin: Sweet! You collected up some good movie stuff on your post. If my boss doesn't let me off that week to go to San Diego, I may hafta quit my job. ;)

Anonymous said...

Can't say I'd blame you! I'm flat broke but I'm going anyway. There's just no missing Comic-Con. :)