Saturday, April 26, 2008

What Next? What Now?

The next videoblog is up on SciFi Rewind and Hulu. Mild spoilers for next week that even I don't care about seeing. *g*



Part 1 of Rekha Sharma's fan Q&A is up on SciFi.com.

Also, last night I attended a fun Paley Center NY screening of last month's Buffy The Vampire Slayer reunion event, and castmember Emma Caufield gave a huge shoutout to BSG on stage. She was up there with Joss Whedon and Seth Green (among many others), so there were a lot of BSG lovers in the room...including Jane Espenson in the audience. Here's Emma talking about the show outside the Paley Center that day (2:20 in):


Last weekend while at NY Comic Con, I sat in on a hilarious ROBOT CHICKEN panel with Seth Green and Matt Seinrich. My comments and video are over here; Green mentioned that Ron Moore and Joss Whedon will both make an appearance on their season 4 opener...which unfortunately will not air till early 2009.

2 comments:

ello said...

Buffy! Sigh.

ProgGrrl said...

Sigh. I know!

I never would have found it without you, lauren my dear.

:)